Friday 11 March 2011

Testing on Animals

Whilst I'm not going to start preaching to everyone about my opinions, I made a conscious decision to only buy cruelty free makeup, and am looking into skincare before I buy any from now on.
I always felt like I could never make a difference, but if everyone thought this and stopped buying them it would... so there is a little hope in what I am doing, if slim.
There are many alternative methods other than testing on animals, so why don't the other companies get off their arses and start making a change.

These brands, to the best of my knowledge, do not test on animals... It's great to know that these are the brands I mainly buy anyway. Any other brands I will not be purchasing again.
(looking in to more also)

NYX
Revlon
UNE
Barry M
No7
MUA
Bourjois
Gosh
MAC/ Estee Lauder
Bobbi Brown
The Body Shop
DIOR
Urban Decay
(I am not sure about ELF..the internet seems very confused)

I know everyone says that it's hard, and it's like overhauling your life... but as you can see, most cheaper brands are cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment