Sunday 27 February 2011

Ramblings

My current MAC wishlist:

Painterly Paint Pot
Omega
Sable
Patina
Shroom

I have been a bit disappointed with a few of the MAC shadows (generally the matte ones...)
Don't get me wrong, I love the colour pay off etc, they are just not as easy to blend as say the frost shadows. Saying that, I find a lot of the colours really unique, some just need a bit more work when blending and I'm quite lazy! haha :) I also love the vanilla smell ha! :)
I'm really looking forward to the Wonder Woman collection aswell... I need more blushes by MAC, and the ones from this collection look amazingly pretty! :-)
And I'm just in love with their lipsticks :)

I also really want some Estee Lauder, the new lipsticks look amazing.
Hmmm, if only I was rich!

I'm very new to this whole makeup thing, but hopefully I'll get better in time.


The eyeshadow colour in the picture at the bottom is Sketch (MAC), one of the colours I love to wear on it's own, along with the duochrome colour Club :) I find if I wear a more dewy foundation underneath it helps give the colour slip and therefore it becomes a lot more blendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment